VolunteeringHave some time and a skill that you want to share? Let’s us know! We have several opportunities throughout the year to utilize different skills. Previous examples include assisting with our Holiday Card appeal, "Recognizing and Responding to Child Abuse" Curriculum, social media, general office tasks or any other skills you have to offer. If you are interested in volunteering with MACA please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate and graduate internshipsStudents are a critical part of the MACA team, bringing innovative thinking, amazing energy and the latest trends to our work. In addition to welcoming students from a variety of colleges and universities, we are very proud to be a long standing placement for the Northeastern University’s Undergraduate Co-op program. The role of the intern will be largely based on a mutually agreed upon educational agreement between MACA and the respective institute of higher education and the responsibilities have a broad range. Here are some examples of how interns regularly contribute to MACA
- Assisting with statewide work including annual statewide conference, Access to Mental Health Initiative, and data collection projects
- Improving our cultural responsivity
- Managing legislative advocacy, social media and fundraising campaigns
- Completing administrative tasks associated with projects noted above including reception responsibilities, filing, typing via word processing, copying and other clerical tasks.
- Conducting basic literature reviews and related research.
Employment OpportunitiesEmployment Opportunities at MACA: Thank you for your interest, we do not have employment opportunities at MACA at this time.
Employment Opportunities within our coalition:
- The Children's Cove: The Cape & Islands Child Advocacy Center is looking to fill a part time, 30 hours a week, Forensic Interview/CSEC Case Manager position. Please apply using the following link: https://www.barnstablecounty.org/jobs/forensic-interviewer-csec-case-manager-29-41-hour/
- Berkshire County Kids' Place and Violence Prevention Center, Inc. is looking to fill a full time Director of Development position at their CAC located in Pittsfield, MA . For more information please visit this webpage. To apply please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- The Children's Advocacy Center of Suffolk County is looking to fill a full time, CAC Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) Coordinator/ Forensic interviewer position located in Boston, MA. For more Information please review the job posting here. To apply please send send cover letter, resume and salary requirements by November 15, 2018 to Melissa.Ganley@state.ma.us.