Have some time and a skill that you want to share? Let us know! We have several opportunities throughout the year to utilize different skills. Previous examples include assisting with our Holiday Card appeal, "Recognizing and Responding to Child Abuse" Curriculum, social media, general office tasks or any other skills you have to offer. If you are interested in volunteering with MACA please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate and graduate internships
Students are a critical part of the MACA team, bringing innovative thinking, amazing energy and the latest trends to our work. In addition to welcoming students from a variety of colleges and universities, we are very proud to be a long standing placement for the Northeastern University’s Undergraduate Co-op program.
The role of the intern will be largely based on a mutually agreed upon educational agreement between MACA and the respective institute of higher education and the responsibilities have a broad range. Here are some examples of how interns regularly contribute to MACA
- Assisting with statewide work including annual statewide conference, Access to Mental Health Initiative, and data collection projects
- Improving our cultural responsivity
- Managing legislative advocacy, social media and fundraising campaigns
- Completing administrative tasks associated with projects noted above including reception responsibilities, filing, typing via word processing, copying and other clerical tasks.
- Conducting basic literature reviews and related research.
Employment Opportunities at MACA:
The Massachusetts Children's Alliance does not have any current employment opportunities, but please check back in the future!
Employment Opportunities in our Network:
Child Advocacy Center Program Manager (Essex County) - The Essex District Attorney's Office is seeking a Child Advocacy Center Program Manager! View Indeed for more information on the position requirements and responsibilities, as well as information on how to apply.